Catering by Bear's Smokehouse Barbecue.
Update 8/23/16 Price changes and additions
Club Member Henry Klimanoski is moving and is selling some of his planes. His first offering is as follows;
- A 1/4 scale Balsa USA Sopwith Pup, all framed up with servo's installed, rigging done but needs tweaking, Williams Vintage II wheels, Vickers machine gun, Monokote covering included. $400.00
- Zenoah G26 (G260PU) fitted to the Sopwith. Never used in plane. 2 tanks of fuel run thru it. $275.00
- A TopFlite Cessna 182 kit, all framed, elevator, rudder & engine servo's installed. $300.00
- Goldberg cub, all built, with Airtronics radio (channel 40), receiver and servo's installed, Also has separate built floats, Webra 61 installed, never flown. $250
- TopFlite Elder 40 All built with Spectrum receiver and servo's installed, (receiver battery is questionable). Also installed is a Saito 56. Never flown. $400
- Goldberg Skylane ARF with Webra 40 speed, Spectrum receiver with Hitec servo's,( receiver battery is questionable). Never flown. $200
- Old Dave Platt Hellcat kit, 60 size, fuselage and wings built, retracks in wings and tail wheel. $200
- Great Planes RV-4, ARF, Spectrum receiver and Hitec servo's installed, also O.S. FS-91S II, 4 stroke installed, never run and never flown. $500
- TopFlite P-47 60 size, still in box.
If your interested, Henry can be reached at (860) 283-0159 or
See our Facebook page for more photos!